The In Search of Me Café Program features a unique content delivery system that combines education and entertainment in a media-rich, peer-to-peer, social networking environment that:
• incorporates the various ways teens learn by providing interactive, multi-media content to enhance the learning experience
• features a contemporary user interface steeped in the design and functionality of Web 2.0, social networking and mobile communications
• delivers content that is developed from among the most recognized experts in the self-help and educational fields.
This content is being developed in several ways:
– create and produce original content to augment what is currently available in the
– translate and re-purpose existing materials in order to appeal to a younger audience
– link and/or license the use of existing, age-appropriate content and performances from leading authors, educators, speakers, and entertainers
Topics, based on research with teens and the expertise of our Advisory Council, include:
Bullying, Underage Drinking, Peer Pressure, Substance Abuse, Self Esteem, Dating/Sex, Violence, Environment, Careers, Health/Nutrition, and others.
Programs consist of ‘heads-up’ learning based on interactive, self-help content featured on the In Search of Me Café website. This content is delivered utilizing peer-to-peer communication through interactive video, graphics, text and links. Unique features include virtual educational content, video documentation, and interactive, social media response channels. Our Programs include:
Online Programs (in-home, mobile devices)
After School Curriculum (character-building organizations)
Classroom Curriculum (schools, learning centers)
Community Curriculum (public libraries, community centers)
Global Outreach (continually spreading our reach beyond the USA)